Re: ST204 Celica wrecking for parts
I am fixing a range of mostly cosmetic niggles with an st204 I recently bought. Hope you can figure out what I am describing.
1. Intake pipe (current one is cracked, but functional when wrapped in fabric tape)
2. Bracket which attaches to bottom of driver's side high-beam light and goes to chassis on outside of car
3. Hinges for boot cover shelf (appear to clip into plastic trim)
4. Hinge assembly for lid of center console
5. A couple of bolts and trim clips which are missing, which I can describe if you have some of the above.
Postcode is 5162.
Happy NYE! And thanks for helping out a random person who stumbled on your forum.